Thoughts, Musings, and More

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Zendala Dare #90

I am home watching the snow storm bring us more snow..which we do not need..unless we plan on making an igloo or a giant snowman!!  the temperatures are falling and the wind is causing alot of drifting..so it will be a nasty drive in the morning! Glad I do not have to go anywhere and so I plan on staying home and working
on some creative things!  That is the great thing about storms... you make Cabin fever a good thing!!

I played around with this dare..and it took some time to figure it out.   I know the request was for our favorite Tangle.. which mine is Zinger! However..I could not figure out how to use it in this one..so I just settled for these!  2N5 in the center, jonqal  and the border is Fancy Nancy..which reminds of my sister, Nancy! I decided to use my colored pencil and make it colorful..as all birthday celebrations should be!!
 So this is my contribution this week! I may think on it more and do another..but this is it for now!
Happy Birthday Erin!!


3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty: festive and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made it in very spring like colors. Hope that makes you feel warmer! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been hoping for spring when doing this. I did not get a lot of tangling done during this most recent snowstorm. Was trying to finish up on the Diva Challenge. Fancy Nancy was deconstructed by a person in my CZT training class. nice choice for the outer border.

    ReplyDelete